Monday, December 30, 2013

Melissa Harris-Perry and MSNBC Panel Mock Mitt Romney's Black Grandson


OK, I had something else scheduled to write about today, but then I saw the following video from MSNBC's show with Melissa Harris-Perry. Hers is the profound mind that thought wearing tampons as earrings in order to support late-term abortion was a great idea. She is also the one who declared that children don't belong to their parents, but to the broader community.

But even she has sunk to a new low. Here she mocks Mitt Romney's black grandson. It is so patently racist and hateful that I can hardly believe it, except that it spews from the mouths of liberals, which is exactly what we've all come to expect from the far left.

Have a look and let me know what you think:



Update: Melissa Harris-Perry actually apologized on Twitter with the following:
I apologize to all families built on loving transracial adoptions who feel I degraded their lives or choices. As black child born into large white Mormon family I feel familiarity w/ Romney family pic & never meant to suggest otherwise. Therefore, while I meant no offense, I want to immediately apologize to the Romney family for hurting them.
Will she apologize on air?