Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Fifty Shades of Depravity

Don't Look!

I don't remember when I first heard of the book Fifty Shades of Grey, but it must have been through the endless advertisements that inhabit my account on Amazon, or more likely on Audible. I've never picked up the book, leafed through it, or even paid attention to such tripe.

Now there's a movie that, considering its advertising budget to sell it, will make a boatload of money, preying on the weaknesses of the American people.

What I completely do not understand is how many women, liberal feminists or otherwise, who seem to be frantic with anticipation for the movie to come out.

I do understand why the movie will be released for Valentine's Day in a shameless attempt to promote the degradation of women as an appeal to love.

The sad consequences of the book and the movie is the glorification of bankrupt ideas and the promotion of evil.

The big lie comes from the assurances of "progressives" and Born Again Atheists who argue that individual evil and destruction has no effect on society at large.

The movie promotes the idea that sex and sadomasochism should be held as great entertainment while it disguises the evil it spreads.

So no. I will not be reading the book, nor will I be seeing the movie.

We are no longer a fallen people. We are a people who happily run toward, and embrace evil.