Sunday, March 27, 2016

A Blessed Easter to You

With the world in turmoil and the United States in particular in desperate need of a makeover, we often lose sight of those things that are most important in life: our God, our family, and our friends.

As life goes, I've had the worst year ever in terms of experiencing the pains of disappointment, the pains of loss, and the pains of...well...pain. Darn it, old age isn't supposed to hurt this much.

There are indeed constants in life, those good things that anchor us and stabilize us. I've been richly blessed with a great wife and family, with a congregation of friends who enrich and support, and with a God who, despite some of my best efforts, has never abandoned me.




And so, this Easter, I wish you and yours the same good fortune and blessings.